Account Manager-Personal Care-MW (BH 928)
Our client is a fast-growing specialty chemical company offering a strong portfolio of technical specialties used in Personal Care applications. They offer excellent advancement opportunities.
- Candidate should reside ideally in the Ohio Valley, northern IN or southern MI. Exceptional candidates residing in IL, KY or southern IN will be considered.
- Travel for someone in Cincinnati or Columbus OH probably will be 30%-40%.
Products/Markets: Specialty chemicals for Personal Care.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in formulation and/or specialty ingredient sales across a broad range of personal care applications. The more diverse your personal care applications experience, the better.
- Creativity and complex thinking skills in translating customer needs into solutions – and solutions into commercial sales.
- Candidate must have proven success with developmental/R&D sales for new customer projects,
- Should also have experience selling to purchasing team.
- Technical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal involvement from management.
- Team player, both internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Good computer skills, proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook and CRM.
- Professional presence, including: excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills; professional entertainment with customers and suppliers; professional participation in industry associations and/or networking events.
- BS from an accredited college or university: science-related degree preferred (Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology, Microbiology, etc.)
- Experience in both distribution and manufacturing would be a plus.
Compensation: Base salary plus bonus based heavily on personal performance, plus car allowance.
Why is the position open? Realignment of territories.
Why consider this company/this job?
- The company is young, and expanding rapidly.
- Global organization offering excellent advancement opportunities in management, marketing, etc.
- Positive company culture with family and people at the core