Sr. Account Manager-Industrial Chems, Chicago/Milwaukee (BH 946)
Generous commissions for experienced industrial sales rep!
Our client is a leading manufacturer, distributor and toll-manufacturer of industrial, intermediate and specialty chemicals.
Flexible on the location of your home-office. Ideal: Chicago, but Milwaukee, N. IN, maybe others could work, to cover entire MW: IL, IN, SW MI, WI, MN, IA. O/N travel is just 10-15%. Mostly day trips. Majority of business is within IL.
Specialty and commodity chemicals, used in HI&I, Pharma, Food, Coatings, Lubricants and other applications.
Will sell both direct and through distribution.
- This person should have a proven track record in industrial sales.
- Needs to be driven, hard-working and smart.
- Technical degree, not required, but preferred.
- MBA not required, but preferred
Base salary, plus very generous, uncapped commissions and a company car.
Why Consider this company/job?
- Organization is growing very fast: 40% in the past few years!
- Lots of opportunity to earn commissions: They are expanding daily. Reps can reach beyond their territory to pursue business. So, if the candidate has strong customer relationships that fall outside of their assigned region they can still pursue their business.
- Promotion opportunities: They will need a lot of talent. Sales Manager, Lead Sales rep (right hand person to sales mgr) Key Account Managers, etc.
- Laid back positive company culture. Management has been very stable.
- Lots of freedom/respect given to the sales team.