Technical Product Manager-Nutrition, Washington State (BH 951)
Our client, a manufacturer of healthy functional ingredients for the nutrition market, is seeking a Technical Product Manager in Washington to manage the R&D project pipeline. This person will work with formulators, production, personnel and other cross-functional groups. The position involves 20% travel within the US, as well as 1-2 trips to Europe each year for education and training.
They are seeking someone with the following qualifications:
- Must have an MS or Phd in Microbiology
- If Phd, no other experience required
- If MS, should have 1 or 2 years experience in nutrition market
- Any knowledge or experience in tableting/encapsulation is a plus
- Has some experience with clinical trials
- Communicative and inquisitive, intellectually curious
- Must be able to work in lab and run experiments on their own
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Extremely well-run, fast-growing organization
- Exceptional advancement opportunities.
- Consistently developing innovative new products