Purchasing Manager-Chicago Area (BH 954)
Our client, a fast growing industrial company, is seeking an experienced Purchasing Manager to be responsible for a ~$30mm purchasing budget
- Responsible for a purchasing budget of ~ 20-$30mm per year. Raw materials/ingredients used in the manufacture of food, pharmaceutical and industrial products, sourced domestically.
- 5-10 years of purchasing experience in the chemical or ingredients industry.
- Looking for someone who will have a sense of urgency and respond quickly to requests and questions from the sales team and others.
- Exceptional multi-tasker
- Superior organizational and time-management skills
- A team-player who wants to share information and collaborate with other team members.
- Tenacious and committed to getting the very best products for the best price.
- A leader who could help teach/mentor others as they grow the department to support the fast growth of the company
Why Consider this company/job?
- Great time to come aboard. Company is growing very fast. Grew ~ 75% in the last few years! Will be hiring lots of people over the next few years.
- Advancement: They are committing to promoting from within and there will be many opportunities at all layers.
- They support their employees with continuing education and other career enhancement opportunities.
- Laid back, positive company culture. Warm genuine people who work very well together