QA Specialist, Chicago Suburbs (BH 955)
Our client is a fast-growing Midwest-based chemical company seeking a strong QA Specialist.
- Are you skilled at identifying better, more efficient methods and procedures?
- Are you intellectually curious?
- Do you have a high level of confidence and leadership skills?
- Did you graduate with a science degree, but decide you don’t want to work in a lab?
Summary: This expansion position has been created to support the company’s growth and is a critical position for this organization.
This person will be responsible for overseeing quality and safety in the facility for both material and processes.
Location: Chicago suburbs
Products/Markets: Raw materials used in the manufacture of food, pharmaceutical and industrial products.
- Will manage process improvement and occupational safety for both warehousing and production.
- Will evaluate non-conformities, decide on corrective action, train team on that corrective action, then verify that those best practices are being implemented.
- Might do a bit of regulatory work as well
- Technical degree or hand-on QA experience
- Military experience is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to motivate manufacturing and warehouse personnel to focus on safety and quality.
- Should be logical and task-process-oriented
- Should have strong leadership skills to encourage the employees to follow strict guidelines
Why Consider this company/job?
- Great time to come aboard. Company is growing very fast. Grew ~ 75% in the last few years! Will be hiring lots of people over the next few years.
- Advancement: They are committing to promoting from within and there will be many opportunities at all layers.
- They support their employees with continuing education and other career enhancement opportunities.
- Laid back, positive company culture. Warm genuine people who work very well together