Account Manager – CASE Specialty Chemicals, IN/OH (BH 958)
Our client, a fast-growing specialty chemical distributor selling into the coatings and adhesives markets, is seeking an Account Manager for their Southern IN/OH region.
- Home-office based. Must live in the geography – within 20 miles of Cincinnati or Indianapolis
- Sales volume ~$8-10mm currently, with lots of room to grow.
- Travel is very limited… ~ 1 night per week.
- 10+ years of sales into similar markets preferred, with a minimum of 3 years.
- Tech degree in a related field (chemistry, business, biology) is a big plus. Must have four-year degree of some kind.
- Strong preference for someone out of a distributor because of the multi-tasking involved. Will consider someone out of manufacturer if they have had big, diverse product line and a high energy level.
- Preference for coatings and adhesives experience. May consider, other similar markets such as rubber, plastics, etc.
- The best fit will come out of a lab before moving into sales. Must be strong technically.
- Strong ‘discovery’ skills, a tenacity and interest in exploring many unmet needs with intellectual curiosity and an eye for possibilities.
- Robust analytical skills to identify the best opportunities.
Why consider this job?
- The company offers great potential for growth and promotable opportunities.
- They offer a unique customer experience beyond the technological capabilities of other companies within the industry.
Why open? Replacement, previous rep was promoted
- Base, plus generous monthly commission (uncapped), car allowance and full benefits.