Applications Scientist-Hydrocolloids (BH 966)
Our client, a global organization with over 2000 employees and 60 sites worldwide, is seeking a creative food scientist with the courage to take risks, a track record of innovation and excellent people-skills for a highly visible role.
The Application Scientist will focus on product development for ice cream, and dressings/sauces and or bakery fillings and provide technical expertise both internally and to customers.
- BS in Food Science or closely related is required; advanced degree preferred
- 5 years technical experience with significant focus on hydrocolloid technologies
- Experience formulating dressings/sauces, bakery fillings or variegates for ice cream
- Strong communication skills are required; customer facing experience is a plus
- Develop new hydrocolloid applications, compounds and formulations
- Support the sales and marketing team with technical information and custom applications.
- Travel with sales team to customers to demonstrate the benefits of client products.
Travel: up to 20%
Why consider this role:
- Internationally orientated business
- Growth guarantees continuous opportunity for career growth
- Individual support for personal career development
- Reliable employer with a long-term company concept
- Attractive challenges with innovational character