Senior Marketing Manager-Nutrition, Northeast or Southeast (BH 983)
Our client is a multi-billion dollar manufacturer of consumer products and ingredients. They have seen impressive growth in this business unit in particular. They are seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager to base in the northeast or the southeast to manage a portfolio of brands for the North American market.
This person will be responsible for developing and executing brand plans including brand position, print/digital marketing campaigns, and new product development initiatives. The position involves ~ 35% overnight travel.
- 5 years of experience in marketing in the nutrition, nutraceutical, dietary supplements, or functional foods space (required)
- Experience developing short and long-term marketing strategies (required)
- Experience developing content for webinars, social media vignettes, white papers, etc. (required)
- Experience in trade show management (required)
- Experience managing one or more direct reports (preferred, not required)
- Experience working with a global team and implementing regionally (preferred, not required)
Our client can offer genuine, ample advancement opportunity as well as a generous salary and bonus program.