Account Manager-Food Ingredients, Midwest or Northeast (BH 985)
Our client, a $4 Billion-dollar supplier of food and feed ingredients, is seeking a “hunter-mentality” sales professional for a sales development/account manager role. This role will focus on our client’s high margin, organic and Non-GMO product lines, and will be highly visible within this organization.
- Based in home-office near a major airport
- Travel up to 50%
- Minimum of 2 years selling plant proteins or value-added ingredients to the meat, confectionary/bakery, flavors, seasonings, or foodservice market
- This role is highly focused on new sales development; track record of acquiring new customers is required, experience growing key accounts is a plus
- Technical degree is not required, but must have the proven ability to sell to R&D and purchasing
- Candidate must be a “doer”, tenacious and not easily stopped at the first road block
- Ability to use available resources to optimize efficiency and success
- Solid base salary + 20% bonus in the first two years, opportunity for equity-stake profit-sharing in year three.
- Car allowance, home office set-up and excellent benefits
Why consider this job?
- This business unit is the fastest growing in the organization and there is a clear path to advancement.
- High margin product lines to sell without geographical limitations.
- Coming off a record year and on track to repeat