Ingredient Product Manager – Midwest (BH 998)
Our client is a well-established privately held organization with an excellent reputation for top notch service and interesting ingredients for the confectionary, snack food, baking, beverage, dairy and other markets.
Home-office based in central Midwest (IN, IL, WI, MN, IA, IN), the Ingredient Product Manager is a critical role for them which entails sales as well as supplier development, project management, pricing strategies and marketing. This person will have a great deal of responsibility and authority and will be a major player in the growth of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science / Biology, Chemistry or other science
- 3+ years of relevant responsibility, technical, marketing or sales.
Why Consider This:
- They have an extremely positive company culture, focused on team collaboration and work/life balance.
- Generous commissions on top of a healthy base salary.
- They have a new aggressive growth strategy and revenue is up 20-25% over last year and continuing to climb. This is a very exciting time to come on board.
- Expansive career advancement opportunities.
- Very visible – big role in a smaller company.