Business Development Manager-Biological Services (BH 999)
Our client is a worldwide leader supplying the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries with biopharmaceutical products and services.
Ideally home-office based in northern California, the position involves local and international travel to the EU and Asia
The BD Manager will identify new companies – both established and start-ups- in the Bay area, that will fit the criteria for the biologics sales portfolio and educate them about company’s multidimensional service offerings. This is true new business development for someone who thrives on uncovering brand-new opportunities.
- Tech degree preferred, not required.
- Experience in the biologics/pharma/biotech or ancillary industry required
- Experienced with contract manufacturing
- Locating in northern California
- Experience in new business development is preferred, but will consider a candidate who is currently in account management who wants to move to a BD role.
- Diligent, resilient, comfortable working with and through the complexities inherent in a large organization
Why Consider This Role / Company?
- Company offers best-in-class service and products
- Robust advancement and financial opportunities
- This position offers a highly visible opportunity to make a significant impact
Compensation: Base Salary Range: Base ~ $150K plus target bonus of 25% and car allowance