Business Development Manager, Food Ingredients -Chicagoland (BH 1010)
Our client, a growing international ingredients company, is seeking a strong business development professional to grow their North American business. This person will hold a key role within the organization, will gain deep global experience and will have input and impact on the direction of the North American Business Unit.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience driving new business growth in food ingredients.
- Demonstrated success selling ingredients into the meat or meat alternative market
- The drive to undertake an entrepreneurial role and aggressively drive new business in North America.
Why Consider this Role?
- Manageable travel expectations (10%-30% first 2 years and no more than 50% after that)
- Opportunity to impact the growth and direction of this business unit
- Solid base salary plus aggressive commission structure that will never be capped.