Sr. Account Manager, Petfood Ingredients – Midwest (BH 1017)
Our client, a globally diversified natural ingredients manufacturer, is seeking an experienced sales professional to fill the role of Senior Account Manager – Petfood Ingredients. This role will manage key petfood accounts and be highly visible within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Animal Science, Food or Grain Science, or other related course of study is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience with a value-added ingredient is preferred.
- A minimum of 1-year experience selling in to petfood manufacturers.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, occasional international travel may be required.
- Home office in the Midwest, St. Louis, Kansas City or Tennessee are preferred.
- Manage Distribution partners and petfood accounts, including key accounts such as Nestle, Mars and Hills.
- Develop new customers in existing and new market applications.
- Develop and implement approved market and sales strategies.