Account Manager, CASE – Northeast (BH 1027)
Our client, a global specialty chemical manufacturer, is seeking a Technical Account Manager in the Northeast to sell specialty additives into the coatings, adhesives, elastomers, plastics and sealants market.
- Home-Office Based in territory anywhere in NJ, Philadelphia or Metro NYC area.
- This person will have both direct accounts and have responsibility for distribution accounts as well.
- Travel: minimal overnight travel. Our client estimates no more than 25% overnight travel.
Products & Markets: Variety of specialty chemicals sold into the CASE market…additives such as corrosion inhibitors, dispersions and defoamers.
- 2 plus years’ chemical sales experience.
- Tech degree is ideal, as products are technical and sold to R&D formulators. However, other four-year degrees will be considered.
- Must have experience selling into CASE, coatings is preferred.
- Someone working for a distributor who would like to work for a manufacturer could be an ideal fit.