CASE Account Manager – WI (BH 1032)
Our client, a fast-growing specialty chemical distributor selling into the coatings and adhesives markets, is seeking an Account Manager for their eastern Wisconsin region.
Why OPEN? Recent promotion of sales rep to management role.
Specialty chemicals such as resins and polymers, etc. sold into coatings, adhesives, selants and elastomers market
Base: Appleton, Milwaukee, Green Bay, maybe far-north Chicago suburbs to cover local territory.
Travel: No overnight travel required to call on accounts In the beginning, there might be as much as 20% travel, but after training, that will drop to virtually none.
Revenue: This territory is up 40% in the past 2.5 years. Could easily grow another 40% in the next 3 years. Will walk into very robust opportunity pipeline.
- Strong preference for technical degree and chemical sales into CASE markets.
- Will consider tech service if they have strong sales aptitude
- May consider someone comes out of another industry, especially if they have sold resins/additives into a similar market such as plastics, elastomers, rubber, lubricants.
- Base salary based on experience
- Lucrative commissions. Uncapped commissions and the company doesn’t regoal their reps each year. They can build on what they’ve done year over year. As long as you hit 80% of your budget, you’ll see bonus. Car allowance of $800 per month, plus gas and tolls.
- Company has been growing like crazing with acquisitions.
- This territory is especially robust. See territory revenue above.
- Unusual opportunity to have a high earning territory with virtually no overnight travel.