Quality Specialist – Northern California (BH 1028)
Our client, a growing global specialty ingredient company, is seeking a proven quality specialist to drive best practices in quality for a brand-new facility.
- 3+ years relevant experience within a regulated industry facility (food, Pharma, dietary supplements)
- Relevant Quality/QA Certificate/Qualification (SQF or BRC); SQF certified highly preferred
- A team player, with an individual sense of ownership.
- Excellent communicator – can build and deliver a compelling argument for a course of action
- Customer & supplier complaint investigations
- Support of the supplier approval process
- Support of the product approval process
- Conducting supplier audits
- Support of customer audits
- Location is Lincoln California
- Sporadic, as needed to conduct supplier audits and potentially attend tradeshows ~ 10 – 20 percent
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Global organization
- Poised for growth
- As new facilities are added, this role could grow into a Quality Manager/Director with reports
- Opportunity to gain broad experience within a lean organization and wear a lot of hats
- Will be given the opportunity for some customer interaction (tradeshows and conferences) if desired