Food Ingredients Sales Trainee/Account Manager – CA (BH 1037)
Our client is a global organization focused in chemical, nutritional and food ingredients.
This person will sell ingredients into food manufacturers, especially in the bakery, confectionary, meat and beverage markets. Ingredients include botanicals, thickeners, sweeteners, etc.
- This is a home-office based position in the North Orange County/San Fernando Valley areas.
- No overnight travel required other than to trade shows and sales meetings.
- Will be hired in as a sales support /sales trainee to shadow a departing Account Manager who is retiring in Q1 of 2020.
- This person will be performing customer service and sales support duties while shadowing on sales calls and meeting customers in preparation for taking over the territory when the current rep retires.
- Technical degree
- Will look at someone with 2 – 3 years food lab experience in a food lab as scientist, tech service or applications.
- Does not have to have customer interface providing they have innate sales skills: outgoing personality, excellent communication and presentation skills, and a genuine interest in moving into sales.
Base salary plus uncapped commissions– which can be very lucrative–once the person takes over the territory full-time in about 3-6 months.
Why Consider This Position/Company?
- This is an extraordinary opportunity to get into sales with a great deal of support mentoring, and training to ensure your successful transition.