Business Manager, Personal Care (BH 1045)
Our client, a global organization focused in chemical, nutritional and food ingredients, is seeking an intelligent and driven commercial leader who is deeply embedded in the care chemicals industry (skin, hair and color cosmetic) to set and implement growth strategy for the US business unit. This person will interface with all cross-functional teams, setting pricing, training sales reps, negotiating contracts and building industry relationships at all levels.
This is a critical role within the organization and requires the following experience:
- Solid sales track record in the personal care space
- Strong contract negotiation skills and experience
- Extensive network of contacts in personal care
- Executive functioning and business acumen beyond sales
- Maturity and emotional intelligence to influence others in a professional manner
- Experience setting and implementing growth strategy
The position can be based in the western or central regions of the US and requires 40% overnight travel. Generous based and performance pay as well as excellent benefits.