Business Manager, Food/Nutrition (BH 1050)
Our client is seeking an intelligent and driven commercial leader to set and implement growth strategy for the US business unit. This person will interface with all cross-functional teams, setting pricing, training sales reps, negotiating contracts and building industry relationships at all levels. He or she will also serve on the acquisitions team.
This is a critical role within the organization and requires the following experience:
- Experience with managing and developing supplier relationships in a regulated industry such as food, nutrition or personal care, with food or nutrition being preferred.
- Experience setting and implementing growth strategy.
- Strong contract negotiation skills and experience
- Extensive network of contacts
- Executive functioning and business acumen beyond sales.
- Maturity and emotional intelligence to influence others in a professional manner
The position is home based and requires 40% overnight travel. Generous base and performance pay as well as excellent benefits.