Account Manager, Pet Food – West Coast (BH 1062)
Account Manager, Pet Food – West Coast
Our client, a global leader in sustainable animal and human nutrition ingredients, is seeking a proven sales professional to grow established accounts and drive new business within the pet food market.
• Work with partners (brokers, distributors, consultants) to identify market opportunities for company raw material/products with the goal of expanding business in the “premium” tier of the market for pet food ingredients
• Identify, develop, build, and manage customers and relationships for pet food business
• Plan, organize and execute a sales strategy
• Assist in the development of trademarks and trade names for pet food ingredients
• Participate in the development of pet food ingredient products
• Experience selling ingredients into the Pet Food/Feed/Extracts/Food Processing market highly desired; proven experience in specialty food ingredients is also acceptable.
• Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
• Strong market development experience
• Ability to work effectively cross-functionally to maximize performance of the pet food business
- West Coast based,
- Travel 20 – 25%
- Territory is nationwide
Compensation: Generous base salary + 20% bonus
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Highly visible role
- Attractive salary and location
- Solid reputation, strong book of business