Business Director/VP, Oil & Gas – Houston (BH 1061)
Our client, a global manufacturer of oil field chemicals, is seeking a Business Manager/VP in Houston to run its commercial business unit.
- Manage sales team, including technical service and operations.
- Develop and implement sales strategies with sales team for key customers. Set sales objectives Developing and maintaining supportive, collegial relationships with existing staff members.
- Meet or exceed sales and profitability target levels, growing volume, and increasing market share.
- Manage presentations to customers, internal and external, for the Oil & Gas business.
- Help define the key product and technology requirements with R&D.
- Direct commercialization activities to include an analysis of competitive products, market research, and understanding government legislation and regulations.
- Develop and maintain favorable relationships with key Oil & Gas customers and ensuring that satisfactory customer service is provided at all times.
- Technical degree, MBA preferred
- 10-15 years’ experience in downstream oil and gas industry.
- Experience in Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) a big plus.
- Sales and sales management (must have managed a team of salespeople) in oil field chemicals
- P&L responsibility
Location: Houston, TX based
Compensation: Very competitive starting salary, bonus and full benefits.