Account Manager, Food Ingredients, Packaging, and Sanitation Chemicals – MN (BH1060)
Our client, based in the Midwest, provides solutions to the Food and Dairy industries in the United States including automation, packaging, and food ingredients. They are seeking an account manager for their Minnesota territory.
Products/Applications/Markets: Diverse product portfolio for the food industry including food ingredients, cleaning & sanitation chemicals, and automated packaging systems.
Responsibilities: Grow the business. New business (60%) and maintaining existing business (40%).
- Must have food industry experience and 2+ years of sales experience.
- Home office based in Minnesota
- Territory includes western MN, Dakotas & a bit of Nebraska with a lot of business near Minneapolis
- Well managed multimillion dollar territory
- Extremely limited overnight travel. 1 x per quarter for corporate meetings and approximately 1 x per quarter for customer visits.
Compensation: Base salary plus UNCAPPED commissions plus car allowance.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- EXTENSIVE advancement opportunities due to fast expansion.
- Client provides EXCEPTIONAL service to their suppliers.
- Consistently adding new key supplier relationships.
- Client has their own quality department that does document production.
- Very open culture: Everyone is very approachable and open.
- Company in a very good position to grow and expand.
- Client competes by providing genuine and deep tech support and service vs commodity sale.
- Culture: It’s very important to management that employees enjoy their work and have work life balance and that it’s a positive experience to be there.
- Good support for sales reps
- Good support for customers including robust resources.