Director, Global Project Engineering – Georgia (BH 1074)
Our client, the world’s leading manufacturer of water soluble polymers, is seeking a Project Engineering Director for their global equipment and engineering division.
- End to end project management for large capital projects ($100m+) from design, budget development to execution and delivery.
- Provide engineering expertise in the areas of project management, work specification development, contractor management, procurement, and manufacturing process technology advancements.
- Lead a team of engineers, scientists and technicians who design and manage construction of chemical manufacturing facilities.
- Develop and cultivate a close working relationship with peers globally.
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- 12+ years Project Engineering experience with capital projects, ideally in excess of $100 million
- Must have experience supervising other project engineers and experience in plant start ups.
- Location is Georgia, company offers very generous relocation package.
- Must be able to travel up to 40%, locally or globally
- Highly visible role with broad responsibilities across the organization, ability to take over division in a few years
- Recognized leader in the industry