Account Manager, Ingredients – CA (BH 1078)
Our client, a global leader in all-natural food ingredients, is seeking a tech and social media savvy sales professional for a new West Coast Account Manager role.
Products/Applications/Markets: Yeast extracts and process flavors which can be used for basic taste donation, all the way up to advanced taste enhancement. Sold into Food, Flavors and to a lesser extent Food Service/Private label. The majority of these products are all natural and non-GMO used to replace artificial flavors in products for improved “all-natural” labeling.
- Manage and grow assigned accounts
- Define and implement a strategic account plan
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to drive sales into new accounts
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years food ingredient or flavor sales experience
- Strong examples of identifying new business opportunities, negotiation skills and creation and maintenance of close customer relationships.
- Los Angeles or San Francisco is preferred
- Territory is everything US from Colorado West; however, most accounts are in California with a couple in Oregon and Washington
- Overnight travel will be 25% or less from ideal base of LA or SF.
- Solid base salary and lucrative bonus program
- Highly regarded manufacturer; market leader across many of their categories
- Focus on innovation; sales team gets advanced opportunities to taste new products
- Global organization with plenty of avenues for career growth and expansion