Account Manager, Dietary Supplements (BH 1088)
Our client, a global manufacturer of clinically backed specialty ingredients for the food and nutrition markets, is seeking an Account Manager to cultivate new business in the dietary supplement market.
Probiotics sold to food and nutrition manufacturers.
· Must have nutrition/dietary supplements experience
· Should LOVE new business development vs account maintenance
· Should enjoy the clinical/scientific aspects of probiotics though probiotics experience is not required.
Location: Ideal base locations are SE, TX or MW, but location can be flexible as they will adjust the accounts to fit the candidate and his/her location.
Territory: Two options: Southern half of U.S. or Middle of U.S. but focused in one of those two areas.
Travel: Approximately 50% overnight.
- They have very unique products that no one else can offer
- Deeply embedded in true clinical science
- Company is small, lean and entrepreneurial. Other than production people, they have about 80 employees. Decision making is fast. They can be nimble.
- Very interesting/innovative: They launch 1-2 new products every year.