Account Manager, Sensory Services – CA (BH 1105)
Our client uses consumer panels and specialized testing facilities to provide its customers with market research insights surrounding areas such as purchasing decisions and flavor and texture profiles. Its customers include Fortune 500 companies in the consumer products industry, and it has tested over 500,000 consumers to date. This person will create opportunities for new business within a portfolio of existing clients.
Products/Markets: Sensory Services into Personal Care and Food
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area; Advanced degree in Sensory, Food Science, Psychology preferred
- Credibility – this person must be seen as an expert in all relevant testing areas
- Strong project management experience with the ability to run multiple projects with different timelines and deliverables
- Strong communication and the ability to influence
- Commercial skills – comfortable with revenue goals, contracting, budgeting, bidding and negotiating costs and services
Location/Travel: Ideally Northern California with 25% travel; for exceptional candidates a southern California location will be considered with travel at ~50%.
Why Consider this Company/Job:
- Very smart, capable team that works well together
- People are very passionate about what they do
- Company is growing but still nimble enough that this person can have an impact on the direction
- Better than average benefits
- Attractive total compensation package and room for growth