Business Development Rep, Nutrition – UT, CA or Chicagoland (BH 1108)
Our client, a growing international ingredients company, is seeking a strong business development professional to grow their North American business in the dietary supplements market. This person will hold a key role within the organization, will gain deep global experience and will have input and impact on the direction of the North American Business Unit.
- 3+ years’ experience nutritional ingredients/nutraceuticals into the dietary supplement and/or sports nutrition market
- Ability to make a technical sale, however a technical degree is not required.
- The drive to undertake an entrepreneurial role and aggressively grow new business in North America
Location/Travel: Base in Chicagoland, Utah or California. Travel will be around 25%.
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission and monthly car allowance.
Why Consider this Role:
- Entrepreneurial opportunity to help grow a business and have a significant impact on the US operation.
- Opportunity to gain experience in the global marketplace.
- Lots of room for advancement as the company grows.