Business Development, Nutritional Ingredients – NE (BH 1122)
Our client, a leader in the development of lipids and specialty ingredients for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and specialty chemical industries, is seeking a Business Development Manager to grow sales and build relationships within the Nutritional Health market.
- Tech Degree or equivalent experience in the nutritional industry
- 5+ years technical nutritional ingredient sales experience into R&D
- Hungry, driven hunter, wants to sell, thrives on the win, motivated by lucrative performance pay
Location: Home office based anywhere in territory: Central territory (NJ is perfect. Baltimore, VA are good).
Territory: All of eastern seaboard FL up the coast calling on clinical nutrition, pet food, nutraceutical, sports nutrition, etc.
Travel: 40-50% overnight
Compensation: Attractive base salary plus bonus AND
uncapped commissions plus excellent benefits
Why Consider This Job/Company:
- Small entrepreneurial company culture, but with the resources of a larger, parent company
- Family feel, very collaborative
- Very independent; manager is hands off unless the reps need something
- Extraordinary performance pay and benefits