Account Manager, CASE – NJ (BH 1132)
Our client, a specialty chemical supplier to the industrial industry, is looking for an Account/Business Development Manager for the CASE market. This person will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, and satisfying customer’s raw material needs. While an entrepreneurial type position, this person will have complete support and resources necessary for success.
- 3 plus years’ chemical sales experience, preferably in industrial applications
- Technical degree preferred but not required
- Need to come in with contacts to be able to build the business.
- Must be able to sell as well as handle the supply chain side of the sales process.. If a customer is looking for a specialty product that they don’t carry, they need to be able to go out and source it.
- Must be a team player
New Jersey (NYC area). Overnight travel 25-50%.
Attractive base, plus annual bonus
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Every day is different, involved in all aspects of the sale: customer needs, sourcing, pricing, and supply chain.
- Stable, nimble, independent company with very little employee turnover.
- Team based culture.