Sales Manager, Ingredients/Beverages – NJ (BH 1137)
Our client, a global leader in specialty beverage ingredients and co-creation services, is seeking a proven sales professional for a New Jersey-based growth role.
Location/Travel: Office-based in NJ with 30% overnight travel potentially including some international travel.
Manage and grow assigned accounts and expand business in North America by realizing strategic sales plan, executing business development plans, actively acquiring new customers, managing customer development projects, and strengthening relationships with existing customers through commercial activities.
- 5+ years of value-added food/beverage ingredient, flavor or specialty contract manufacturing services sales experience.
- Technical degree is not required but the successful candidate will be very experienced in working with and selling to customer R&D teams.
- Track record of new business development success.
- Team first mindset and the ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment.
Why consider this role/company:
- This is a new role based on significant company growth
- Strong “team first” corporate culture
- Nimble company that can move quickly to capitalize on opportunities
- Entrepreneurial opportunity with room to impact the direction of company growth
Compensation: Very competitive base salary plus 25% target bonus, car allowance and good benefits