Product/Business Development Manager (BH 1134)
Our client, a major supplier of food and nutritional ingredients, is seeking a Product/Business Development Manager who will be responsible for the sales strategy and new business development for ingredients sold into multiple food industry segments, including bakery, confectionery and food service.
- Technical degree (food science preferred)
- Food lab experience also preferred, not required
- 3+ years of food ingredients sales experience calling into industrial accounts, especially bakery, confectionery and food service.
Location: West Coast preferred, but will consider strong candidates anywhere near a major airport
Compensation: Base salary plus uncapped commissions and car allowance.
Why consider this role:
- This is more than just a sales job. This person will be involved in setting the overall strategy for moving their specific product category in the US market.
- Our client is a top leader in food distribution and has been performing very well in spite of the COVID slow down.
- Manufactured product line, so while you are working for a distributor, you are a manufacturers rep for this line.
- Very lucrative incentive pay
- Company has great reputation
- Extensive advancement opportunities