Account Manager – Southeast (BH 1173)
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of unique active ingredients and specialty chemicals. They are seeking an account manager who will focus on new business development of specialty chemicals into Personal Care, HI&I, and Food in the Southeast.
- 3+ years sales experience, specifically new business development selling specialties in the PC, HI&I, and Food markets
- Spanish language skills a plus, but not required
Location: Home office based in the Southeast, ideally Georgia or South Carolina. A large number of accounts are in Atlanta, so that would be an ideal location.
Compensation: Attractive base salary + incentive pay, and monthly car allowance/mileage reimbursement.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Company has an aggressive growth vision. They are looking to double sales in 5 years.
- They are developing new innovative products for their customers and offer customized solutions.
- This is a young, dynamic organization with excellent management.