National Sales Manager, Elastomers – Midwest (BH 1175)
Our client, a global leader in specialty silicones, is seeking a National Sales Manager to lead a high performing team and increase market share in the electronics and electric vehicle market.
- 7+ years of chemical sales experience
- Experience selling into electronics/electric vehicle market and/or extensive experience selling elastomers
- Track record of success in driving new business and market development
- Experience leading and managing successful sales professionals
- Proficient in communication, presentation and problem solving and innovative thinking.
Based anywhere in the center of the US, near a major airport. Will manage people and a territory in the center of the country. Travel will be about 50%.
Attractive base salary plus bonus
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This company is extremely stable and has not experienced layoffs or downsizing.
- Sales people have a great deal of influence and help drive the direction and future offerings of the business
- Collegial atmosphere where the leadership team has a unified vision and honestly like each other – nice mix of ages, genders and races.
- Excellent opportunity for long term career growth