Technical Manager – Missouri (BH 1179)
Our client is a full-service analytical, microbiological, and physical testing laboratory for the nutritional supplement industry, encompassing both animal nutrition and human supplements. They are seeking a Technical Manager who will oversee, develop and validate new methods for routine use, maintain instrumentation, and provide technical guidance to staff and customers.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field
- 5+ years of laboratory experience
- Previous pharmaceutical, supplement or food testing experience preferred.
- While the person doesn’t have to have a “sales” personality, they will have to be able to communicate effectively with customers
Location/Territory/Travel: Missouri (15 minutes from Branson, 40 minutes from Springfield). No Travel. Company is fully prepared to relo the right candidate.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This area in Missouri has a very low cost of living and a high quality of life, especially for families. It is near a chain of lakes with a lot of nature activities: fishing, boating, hiking.
- Great for women! All but one leadership position is held by a female and all but one of them was promoted into their current positions.