R&D Director – North Carolina (BH 1165)
Our client specializes in the development and commercialization of probiotics which are designed to promote human health and well-being. They are seeking an R&D Director who will manage and direct the research for the development of probiotic cultures for the nutrition/dietary supplement space.
- PHD in Biology, Biochemistry or related field
- 5+ years experience developing commercial scale fermentation
- Have experience with R&D in lactic acid bacteria.
- Understand the commercialization process not just research.
- Should understand the cost and time involved in the manufacturing of a product.
- Live in, or be willing to relocate to North Carolina
Compensation: Attractive base salary and benefits.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Products are unique and innovative
- This is an opportunity to get on board with a dynamic fast-growing company with robust resources invested in its growth and expansion.
- Extraordinary career growth opportunities.