Sales Manager – MN (BH 1148)
Our client, a leading manufacturer of aftermarket parts, is seeking a strong leader responsible for creating a business unit, as well as heading the sales, marketing and aftermarket logistic operations for this product. This is an exciting opportunity to build out a business unit and take them to the helm of a fast-growing new market for this company.
- 5+ years sales experience in a manufacturing environment, required.
- Experience setting sales strategy is required.
- Any experience managing a sales team is preferred, but not 100% required.
- Knowledge and understanding of dealer to market distribution
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in developing a business plan is preferred.
Location/Territory/Travel: Minneapolis based. Responsible for North America, US & Canada. Overnight travel is determined by the person in this role. Potential occasional international travel to Canada or Europe, depending on the candidate’s interest.
Compensation: Base salary plus bonus
- This is a rare opportunity to develop and run your own business with the structure and the resources of a large, global firm behind you.
- They are the world’s largest manufacturer in their market.
- The management is very trusting and flexible. They are prepared to put a great deal of effort and resources behind this person and this initiative.
- The company is smaller and more intimate than a Fortune 500, yet they are one of the most profitable companies in the world in their unique space in the industry.
- Extremely positive company culture. They have extraordinarily low turnover and an unusual respect for work/life balance.