Senior Manager, Business Development (BH 1183)
Our client is a worldwide leader supplying the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries with biopharmaceutical products and services. They are seeking a Business Development Manager who will identify new companies mainly in and around the Southern CA area, that will fit the criteria for the biologics sales portfolio and educate them about the company’s multidimensional service offerings. This is true new business development for someone who thrives on uncovering brand-new opportunities.
- Tech degree required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience preferably selling services/technology
- Experience in the biologics/pharma/biotech or ancillary industry required
- Experience in new business development is preferred, but will consider a candidate who is currently in account management who wants to move to a BD role.
- Hunter mentality
- Ideal candidate will have both clinical and commercial experience
Location/Travel: Home-office based in Southern California, travel expected to be around 50% (US and Global/at times) – COVID aside (only business critical travel at the moment)
Compensation: Attractive base salary plus Sales Incentive Plan and car allowance.
- Company offers best-in-class service and products
- Robust advancement and financial opportunities
- This position offers a highly visible opportunity to make a significant impact