Product Manager (BH 1187)
Our client, a global manufacturer of clinically backed specialty ingredients for the food and nutrition markets, is seeking a Product Manager to manage the product portfolio for the food and dietary supplements market.
- Ideal base is the Pacific Northwest.
- Post Covid, travel up to 25% for trade events and to go to global corporate headquarters in Europe
- Manage the product portfolio for alignment between customer needs, internal capabilities, and profitability
- Successfully partner with internal stakeholders in sales, marketing, manufacturing, quality and leadership functions to ensures principles and benefits of product management are realized.
- Create and manage systems, tools, and capabilities needed to improve cross-functional business processes.
- Develop product marketing plans in collaboration with marketing, R&D and sales.
- Partner cross-functionally in the creation and maintenance of pricing guidelines and ensure they are adhered to in practice.
- Build business cases so support new products and existing assets.
- 4+ years in a product management function.
- Prior work experience in dietary supplements, nutrition or pharma
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment.
- MBA or advanced degree in marketing, business, engineering, microbiology or related field are a plus.
- Opportunity to market and differentiate premium brands.
- The company is very entrepreneurial; they welcome ideas and initiative. This person will have a chance to make a difference.
- They are expecting double digit growth. The company has expanded over the past few years from zero sale people, to having reps all across the country.