Account Manager – Midwest (BH 1180)
Our client, a leader in the development and manufacturing of natural ingredients for the food, beverage, and nutraceutical markets, is seeking an Account Manager in the Midwest.
- Food science degree and 2-3 years of experience.
- Top notch communication skills: polished and professional.
- Independent, resourceful and energetic individual who is willing to work hard and learn quickly.
- Territory is Midwest, so based ideally out of Chicago or Milwaukee area. Minimal travel and can work from home or out of office.
Compensation: Comfortable base salary, plus bonus pay based on performance.
Why consider this role:
- Opportunity to be part of a company that is young and growing.
- The manager is an extraordinary man, smart, kind and funny, who emphasizes work/life balance for his employees.