Senior Sales Manager (BH 1189)
Our client, a global leader in specialty beverage ingredients and co-creation services, is seeking a proven sales professional to grow business in North America and Latin America.
- Location: Ideally NJ but open to other locations. Needs to be in the office roughly 1 week every 2 months.
- Territory: US and Latin America
- Travel: will be ~50% on the high end. Travel breakdown will likely be 60% US, and 40% LATAM.
Manage and grow assigned accounts and expand business in North America and Latin America by realizing strategic sales plan, executing business development plans, actively acquiring new customers, managing customer development projects, and strengthening relationships with existing customers through commercial activities.
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years B2B Food & Beverage Ingredients or Wine/Spirits experience.
- Proven track record of new business development.
- Experience working closely with international agents/brokers to manage and develop accounts.
- Experience managing Key/Multi-National Accounts preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of import and customs regulations in LATAM preferred.
- Experience selling to & working closely with the R&D department of customers
- Fluency in both English & Spanish required.
- Proficient spoken/written Portuguese preferred
Compensation, including bonus, car: Attractive base salary, bonus and car allowance plus good benefits.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Leader in a desirable niche market
- Excellent corporate culture with a strong “team first” atmosphere.
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to move quickly and provide customers highly customized products