Account Manager – Canada (BH 1112)
Our client, a leader in industrial chemical distribution, is seeking an Account Manager to grow the territory in the Canadian market.
Products/Markets: Inorganic chemicals including: Acids, Carbonates, Chlorides, Hydroxides, Phosphates, Sulfates and Sulfites. Markets include: Agriculture/Feed, Industrial, Oilfield/Energy, Food/Fine Ingredients, Water Treatment and Soaps & Detergents
Home-office based Montreal or Toronto. Territory will be primarily in Montreal & Toronto but there will be responsibility for accounts across Canada. Might have to visit bigger opportunities 1x a year in the farther reaches of Canada.
- Chemical sales or Chemical distribution background
- Live in Canada, especially Toronto or Montreal and be able to cover Central & Eastern Canada.
- Experience covering Canada
- Speak both French Canadian and English
- Be a Canadian National
Compensation: Generous base salary plus unlimited performance based pay and car allowance.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Very strong on market data/intelligence.
- They take good care of their employees.
- Fast-growing company. From 0-80mm since 2010 (as of 2019). On target to hit $100mm by their 10 year anniversary.
- The manager is an enthusiastic, dynamic person who is there to “help his reps, he doesn’t micromanage.
- Self-financed company; every dollar they make, goes back into the organization.
- They are proud of their extraordinary customer service.