Key Account Manager, Detergents (BH 1195)
Our client, a specialty chemical manufacturer, is seeking a Key Account Manager, who will manage and grow a North American Key Account and its Laundry and Dish Soap business.
- MUST HAVE: experience in the Household market (knowledge of detergents and soaps is really important).
- 7+ years’ industry experience (could be in sales, marketing, tech service, etc)
- Previous Key Account experience, a plus
Location/Travel: Home based anywhere, although there is a preference to the South East, North East or Midwest. Travel will be minimal, topping out around 25% post Covid.
Compensation: Generous base salary plus target bonus, company car and full benefits.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Our client is an industry leader domestically and globally.
- Company is on the cutting edge of green chemistry in this and other markets and are committed to innovation.