Product Manager, Food Packaging – MW (BH 1196)
Our client is a well-established privately held organization with an excellent reputation for top notch service and a diverse array of products for the food processing industry. They are seeking a Product Manager who will be responsible for sales, as well as supplier development, project management, pricing strategies and marketing. This is a critical role since this person will have a great deal of responsibility and authority and will be a major player in the growth of the company.
- Technical knowledge of barrier packaging.
- Ideal candidate will have both technical and sales experience, but they will consider someone without sales if they are commercially oriented with exposure to/interest in supply chain, sales, marketing, etc.
Location: Home-office based in central Midwest (IL, WI, MN)
Compensation: Attractive base salary plus uncapped bonuses
Why Consider This Company?
- They have an extremely positive company culture, focused on team collaboration and work/life balance.
- Generous uncapped bonuses, on top of a healthy base salary.
- They have a new aggressive growth strategy and revenue is up double digits over last year and continuing to climb. This is a very exciting time to come on board.
- Expansive career advancement opportunities including a quick path to management.
- Very visible –big role in a smaller company.