Business Development Manager, Engineering Plastics (BH 1202)
Our client, a global manufacturer of engineering thermoplastics, is seeking a Business Development Manager who will be focused on driving business for the engineering plastics product line.
Location/Travel: Home office based in the Midwest or Mid-South. Travel dependent upon where business is acquired, up to 70%
- Bachelor’s Degree in science/technology or a business-related field required
- Proven success in acquiring new business and growing market share
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing sales/account management required
- In depth knowledge of engineering plastics customers, products and applications required
Compensation: Our client offers a generous compensation package including attractive base salary, bonus, company car and excellent benefits.
Why Consider This Job?
- Hiring Manager focuses on empowering each of her team members for success, encourages new ideas and respectful debate; allows her team a great deal of self-direction
- Company has a strong focus on sustainability and is forward thinking and innovative
- Throughout the COVID crisis, they have adapted, become agile to the situation and taken care of their employees.