Technical Product Manager (BH 1200)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of unique active ingredients and specialty chemicals. They are seeking a Technical Product Rep who will be responsible for technical service, sales and product management for the surfactant business in the PC, home and institutional care and industrial markets.
Location: New Jersey is ideal, but will consider other location near a major airport.
- 2-5 years of experience out of school working with surfactants in a lab or commercial setting.
- Someone who wants to continue to utilize their technical expertise, but grow into a more commercial role would be ideal.
- Must know surfactants, ideally from formulating them, but any familiarity will be considered.
- Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be strong in numbers, to work on cost expectations and pricing
- Any exposure or experience in purchasing would be a plus
- Should be drive, self-directed and interested in taking on more responsibilities down the road.
Compensation: Base salary plus bonus
Why Consider This Job?
- Company has an aggressive growth vision. They are looking to double sales in 5 years.
- They are always coming out with new innovative products.
- This is a young, dynamic organization.
- Very promotable, this person can grow into sales management in which case you get an override on what your sales reps do, distribution management, product management or any number of other things.