Account Manager, Flavors/Ingredients – Southern California (BH 1182)
Our client, a major supplier of food and nutritional ingredients, is seeking an Account Manager who will be responsible for the sales of flavors/ingredients into the food and nutrition markets.
- 3 -5+ years of sales experience
- Experience selling a variety of products
- Experience selling into nutrition– with sports nutrition in particular – a plus
- Experience selling to contract manufacturing
- Home office ideally based in Southern California but NoCal or even PNW will be considered as well.
- 25-50% travel anticipated post Covid
Compensation: Generous base salary plus uncapped commissions and car allowance.
Why consider this role:
- Our client is a top leader in the ingredients market and has been performing very well in spite of the COVID slow down.
- Very lucrative incentive pay
- Company has great reputation
- Extensive advancement opportunities