Regional Account Manager, Personal Care – NJ (BH 1223)
Regional Account Manager, Personal Care – NJ
Our client is a global manufacturer of innovative specialty chemicals sold into hair care, skin care and cosmetics. They are seeking a regional account manager to represent and manage major and mid-size accounts in the Northeast selling specialty chemicals for personal care and some home care applications.
- 5+ years successful sales experience working for a Personal Care chemical/ingredient manufacturer
- Experience calling on multinational accounts
- Entrepreneurial spirit, flexible, adaptable
Location/Travel: Home office based in the NJ area. Overnight travel around 30-40%.
Compensation: Attractive base salary plus bonus and company car.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- The company is very committed to this market and have dedicated ample resources to support it.
- This is a small entrepreneurial group within a much larger global organization, which means this person will have the visibility and flexibility of a smaller company but with the backing of a multi-billion dollar entity.
- Manager this reports to is a really nice guy, very personable, authentic and committed to supporting his sales team members.