Distribution/Warehouse Manager – South Carolina (BH 1204)
Our client, a multi-billion dollar global manufacturer of fragrances, flavorings, cosmetic active ingredients, raw materials and functional ingredients for food and nutritional applications, is seeking a Distribution Warehouse Manager in South Carolina. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the distribution center in a safe and economical fashion and in compliance with all company and industry standards.
Ideal candidate will have distribution center management experience in a chemical facility or another safety-sensitive environment. Should also have experience managing change and building a strong cohesive team.
- Solid managerial and motivational skills along with effective written & verbal communication skills are necessary. Interpersonal skills are critical for this role!
- A positive personality with strong analytical skills is also beneficial to the position and team.
- Having worked in a highly safety-conscious environment is a plus.
- Should have strong mentoring/team building/people skills.
- They are looking for someone with a stable job history.
- ERP software and/or SAP experience is strongly preferred.
Compensation: Base salary, plus bonus and excellent benefits. Open to relocating the right candidate.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Location: This position is in a great area. The state is investing a lot of money into this region for ports and interstate transportation.
- Robust career advancement opportunities all across the global organization.
- Opportunity to run a beautiful new facility that there are investing heavily in, adding additional capacity for packaging.
- Company is a global leader.