Regional Key Account Manager, Personal Care (BH 1206)
Our client is a major international specialty company, a well-known industry leader. They are seeking an Account Manager to manage and grow regional key accounts in the North East US.
- 5-10 years’ sales experience with established accounts in the Personal Care industry.
- Strong preference for someone with a chemistry/technical background.
- Able to manage multiple projects, applications, requests and follow up issues in an organized and timely fashion.
- Able to travel to customer sites including various offices and technical centers as needed (post travel restrictions).
- Polished, professional and articulate presentation skills.
- Comfortable working in a home office environment.
Location/Travel: North East US
Compensation: Attractive base salary plus bonus, car and great 401K plan.
Why Consider This Job/Company? Company is a global leader and this is a marquee role in one of their most important and visible sales territories in the US.