Business Development Manager – CA (BH 1159)
Our client, a manufacturer of high quality, finished disinfectant products, is seeking a Business Development Manager to develop a strategic and tactical sales plan for getting their products to market.
Location/Territory/Travel: Ideal base is the Los Angeles area, but the territory is open. This Business Development Manager can sell anywhere in the US, as well as globally. Travel and the exact accounts are determined by the Business Development Manager’s sales strategy.
- Proven track record of growing business in a new market or with a new product
- Ideal candidate will have experience in a related product such as sanitation, hygiene, disinfectants, etc.
- Ideal candidate would also have sales experience with a similar account base: hospitals, municipalities, school systems, government systems.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and aggressive, driven sales approach
- Motivated by performance pay.
Compensation: Attractive base plus lucrative commissions.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Products are exceptional: higher quality than the competition.
- The company is extremely fast growing and dynamic.
- This person can grow the business under them. They can begin to hire and expand sales force and become president of sales for this company.
- Pricing is competitive because they bring in their own ingredients. Relationship with their parent company means good pricing.
- The company has robust resources and will not turn away a sale. They will support whatever business opportunity the salesperson can bring to them.
- Great room for growth and expansion within the company as well as parent company.